Employment Law presents a complex array of obligations but our experience of best practice and pro-active approach means we can work with you to advise and guide you through this.
Our areas of expertise cover:
- Employment agreements - assisting with negotiating and agreeing clear obligations which motivate staff, maximise productivity, protect businesses and meet legal requirements.
- Workplace Systems – getting it right at the outset by assisting with negotiating and drafting the documents and procedures which set the system within which employees operate.
- Managing employees - providing day to day advice and guidance on the multitude of workplace issues that arise in the operation of a business.
- Employee claims – advising on and handling claims by or against employees.
- Commercial deals – helping businesses understand the employment issues that arise in business and commercial transactions.
- Restructuring and redundancy - advising on and assisting with implementing procedures for restructuring and redundancy in order to minimise the risk and upheaval to businesses.