We make the complex area of immigration law simple by providing a complete range of advice - including immigration or visa applications, obtaining accredited employer status and compliance issues.
Some of our recent projects have included:
Assisting a Christchurch business to achieve accredited employer status.
Assisting an employer in supporting an employee and his partner to obtain residence, through the Skilled Migrant Category.
Obtaining new visas for a seconded employee and his family, so that the employee can stay in New Zealand to complete an important project.
Assisting the family of a client’s employee in obtaining visas to join the employee in New Zealand
- Employers – are you complying with the immigration and employment laws?
- Santa’s annual immigration and employment queries
- Are you sponsoring your parents for residence? Do you know about the latest changes?
- Applying for residence? Do you know about the latest changes to the Skilled Migrant Category?
- What do you do if Immigration New Zealand have concerns about or have declined your visa application?
- Labour market testing changes to work visa requirements
- Alert! Labour Hire Accreditation Scheme up and running
- Returning Client: Santa
- Residence now easier under the Skilled Migrant Category
- New Zealand is ranked number one in the world by expats for work/life balance
- How businesses can benefit from immigration into New Zealand: The good news
- Visa applications can now be made online
- Helpful immigration policy changes
- Immigration Alert - Employers
- How can I help my employee get residence?
- Important change to Queenstown visa policy
- New Zealand in Focus: What You Need to Know
- Queenstown's work visa blues
- New client: Santa
- Your employee's work visa has been declined – what can you do?
- Work visa employees convicted of criminal offences
- Can you terminate an employee who hasn't reapplied for their work visa in time?
- Immigration & employment compliance checks are on their way
- Illegal workers and the skills shortage lists
- New online Visa system to be developed