We make the complex area of immigration law simple by providing a complete range of advice - including immigration or visa applications, obtaining accredited employer status and compliance issues.
I recently engaged the team to help me gain New Zealand Residency for one of my top employees who is from Ireland. They were fantastic, they just took all the stress out of the process for us which allowed us to get on with our jobs plastering and painting rather than filling out forms for INZ and all the bureaucracy that goes with it. I have no hesitation in recommending Cavell Leitch for all your legal requirements.
Some of our recent projects have included:
Assisting a Christchurch business to achieve accredited employer status.
Assisting an employer in supporting an employee and his partner to obtain residence, through the Skilled Migrant Category.
Obtaining new visas for a seconded employee and his family, so that the employee can stay in New Zealand to complete an important project.
Assisting the family of a client’s employee in obtaining visas to join the employee in New Zealand
- Delayed Processing Times
- Changes to minimum income thresholds
- Introduction of a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority
- Confirmed increases to visa application fees
- Get in quick - visa application fees set to rise
- Changes to interim visa conditions
- New Zealand Immigration Update: post study work visa changes confirmed
- Building and construction visas proposed
- Minimum income thresholds increased
- Proposed changes to post-study work visas
- No more visa labels
- Visa applications for dependents go online
- Are you thinking of buying a house in New Zealand?
- Residence visa rules update
- Work visa rules update
- Is my business on the list?
- Santa's annual legal queries
- Important changes to work visas and residence
- Changes to essential skills work visas – what do they mean?
- Changes to the Skilled Migrant Category – what do they mean?
- Immigration policy changes – a new way to residence for South Island workers
- Employers – are you complying with the immigration and employment laws?
- Santa’s annual immigration and employment queries
- Are you sponsoring your parents for residence? Do you know about the latest changes?
- Applying for residence? Do you know about the latest changes to the Skilled Migrant Category?
- What do you do if Immigration New Zealand have concerns about or have declined your visa application?
- Labour market testing changes to work visa requirements
- Alert! Labour Hire Accreditation Scheme up and running
- Returning Client: Santa
- Residence now easier under the Skilled Migrant Category
- New Zealand is ranked number one in the world by expats for work/life balance
- How businesses can benefit from immigration into New Zealand: The good news
- Visa applications can now be made online
- Helpful immigration policy changes
- Immigration Alert - Employers
- How can I help my employee get residence?
- Important change to Queenstown visa policy
- New Zealand in Focus: What You Need to Know
- Queenstown's work visa blues
- New client: Santa
- Your employee's work visa has been declined – what can you do?
- Work visa employees convicted of criminal offences
- Can you terminate an employee who hasn't reapplied for their work visa in time?
- Immigration & employment compliance checks are on their way
- Illegal workers and the skills shortage lists
- New online Visa system to be developed View More...