Natasha has been working in the immigration field for nine years and has spent time based in Washington DC, London and Singapore.
Her experience crosses multiple jurisdictions and includes immigration visa processing, technical and risk advice for the New Zealand Government and the management of immigration professionals in both the public and private sectors. Before joining Cavell Leitch, Natasha spent two years working for a large global immigration firm in their London and Singapore offices. Her time was spent providing regional immigration advice to large multinational companies and leading a team of Immigration Advisors dedicated to these accounts.
Natasha is truly passionate about the world of immigration and really thrives on the challenge that a particularly tricky case presents. Her wonderful experience in the Immigration industry means that she is well placed to provide practical support and advice to clients.
- Assisted a Christchurch employer to achieve accredited employer status.
- Obtained visas for three children to join their parents in New Zealand after they had been declined twice previously.
- Assisted a New Zealand expat in bringing his wife and children over from Asia, where they had been living for many years.
- Managed a group move of 40+ employees into New Zealand to complete significant project work for a multinational company.
- Successfully secured a medical waiver for an individual with a serious health concern. This put her on a pathway to residence, as a skilled migrant.
- Assisted an individual who had multiple criminal convictions from his youth in securing a character waiver and then applying for a work visa.
Masters (Distinction) International Security (Intelligence) (Massey) 2016