Jeroen is a member of the Property Team and acts on a broad range of property matters. His specialist areas of practice include construction and property development, the sale and purchase of commercial and industrial property, leasing (acting for both landlord and tenant), property financing and residential property. Jeroen also advises on insurance claim resolutions and settlements, construction contracts, Overseas Investment Act consents and other property related issues.
Jeroen’s clients appreciate his straightforward manner, accessibility and dedication to every matter. He is committed to achieving practical and effective results for his clients.
Outside of work Jeroen is a keen Football player and is a member of Mainland Football’s disciplinary judicial panel.
- Drafting and updating building agreements for Building Act regulations.
- Advising on the purchase of industrial property, motels and development lots in the Christchurch CDB.
- Advising on leasing issues for major South Island landlords.
- Advising on construction contract issues.
- Assisting with a public property syndication and capital raise under the Financial Markets Act.
- Obtaining Overseas Investment Act consent for a major Christchurch development.
LLB (Canterbury) 2012
BA (Psychology) (Canterbury) 2012
Property Team Manager
Residential Property Coordinator
Stacey Hickford – Legal Secretary