Our resource management team is comprised of recognised experts with established reputations and proven track records - advising councils, developers and individuals nationwide.
The team's resource management skills are an invaluable resource for the council, providing not only technically excellent work but sound practical advice on matters of tactic as well. Whether representing us in hearings or providing us with opinions upon which to base our decisions, we know that we can rely on this advice and judgement.
Some of our recent projects have included:
Representing a large primary producer in successful proceedings for zone change to allow for the future uninterrupted operation of its business.
Succesfully advising a developer in relation to development and community infrastructure contributions payable upon the construction of an office complex resulting in a reduction in levied contributions by hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Successfully representing applicant clients in numerous hearings before Councils to obtain opposed resource consents for building projects.
Resource Management Team
- Insurance and RMA offences
- What’s up with District Plans?
- More RMA Reform on the horizon
- Allowing for insignificant breaches of a District Plan
- Permitted Boundary Activities
- Affordability and the National Policy Statement for Urban Development Capacity
- New Liquefaction Management Areas affecting most Christchurch landowners
- Post-earthquake temporary resource consents – update
- Reminder Notice to all post-earthquake temporary consent holders
- Approvals obtained for Tourism zone at Pukaki Downs Station
- The “Housing Accord” – what does it mean for Queenstown?
- Trying to keep NZ's freshwater bodies safe
- Earthquakes to trigger changes to the Resource Management Act
- What is Resource Management Law View More...