We are interested in people.
Our team works hard, but the people and the working environment at Cavell Leitch are the best the industry has to offer. The work is challenging but enjoyable and the opportunity to grow your career is in your hands.
If you are going to spend a large amount of your life working you may as well work in an award winning firm that is vibrant, committed to growth and rewarding.
It you would like to make a difference then we look forward to hearing from you.
Reporting to the Trust and Estate Partners, in this full-time role you will be expected to manage the administration of trusts that the firm manages, including:
• Monitoring gifting and annual meeting due dates
• Preparing and sending letters of engagement for gifting & requesting annual appointments/reviews, latest financial statements from accountants
• Scheduling trust administration appointments
• Preparing documentation in relation to trusts including receiving and checking financials and updating our client trust system
• Liaising with accountants re-gifting, annual meetings and financial statements
• Preparing files for author meetings with clients on trust administration matters
• Arranging for trust administration documents to be signed by independent trustees
• Attending to billing, reporting to client and accountant, updating the client trust system and workflow and filing any original documents in deeds
We are looking for someone who is well organised, process driven and able to work independently and as part of a team. Reliability and high attention to detail is also a must.
Good computer skills would help, as would knowledge of Infinity (but we don’t expect an IT expert).
In return, you have the opportunity to build a long-term career with one of the South Island’s leading law practices. Cavell Leitch has a positive and supportive culture and is very mindful of the contribution of its team, driving a great balance of high quality service to our clients, professional expertise, very competitive salary/benefits packages with a strong social scene and wider community engagement/involvement.
If you wish to find out more about the opportunity or you wish to submit your application, including a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae please contact Kimberley Sewell, HR Assistant on email@example.com or: 03 335 3452.